Friday, June 18, 2010

Father's Day Fotos: Pure Bliss




above: Reader Emma sent these adorable photos of dad and daughter sharing quiet moments together.

Last Halloween was the first time Emma went trick- or-treating and I think we ended up having more fun than she did. I took this picture of my two favorite people walking back home after collecting some yummy loot. It is just a fleeting moment but it captured my heart to see them walking hand in hand. Him so tall and she so little with her little feet pattering with excitement.
Then the last one is from early on in her life. She loved sleeping on his chest and it was just a lazy weekend afternoon. I was so pleased to see how my cat Momo even managed to squeeze in on the photo action that day. All three just basking in pure bliss.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails