Thursday, August 27, 2009

Shop: Libby Dibby Charms

I just had to show this off. Designing Mom Tori gave me the most precious little gift: this beautiful necklace with a personalized charm of my little one's name! Of course, it comes from the work of talented Designing Mom Liberty, who offers these sterling silver pieces through her site Libby Dibby. What a special gift--I put it on as soon as I received it and love that his name is so close to my heart. Thank you Tori! To purchase one, click here.

3 comments:

Tori Higa said...

you are so welcome, cat! and that is such a gerat product shot!

jackie said...

i've been wanting to get a personalized necklace with the boys names, too. i love the one that tori got you and also lovin that peanut box. super cute.

libbydibby said...

I'm so happy that you love it! Tori also has a square one, so it's nice she chose that same shape for you.
(I'm guessing that Tori liked the square that I gave her!)

great photo, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails