Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fotos: Rowan's Big 2!

Today's Friday Foto belongs to Lori. What an absolute cutie! After reading this, I am definitely going to try and get some extra cuddles over the weekend. Happy Friday and weekend everyone!
We'll see ya on Monday.

By Designing Mom Lori:

My baby, Rowan, the Roe of Fin+Roe is turning 2 on August 30th. It’s so hard to believe my baby is turning 2 already. Since he’s most likely our last, it makes it even harder to take. He’s been a rough and tumble boy from the very beginning and not much of a cuddle bug so it’s hard to give up the idea of not having a baby to cuddle. I always say that when they turn 2 they’re no longer babies, but I’m not sure i can ever give up calling him my baby no matter how old he is.

Happy, happy, birthday to my special little man. we love you so much!

2 comments:

jackie said...

roe will always be your baby! happy birthday to both of you!

mari said...

I already miss a cuddly baby and Wren is not even 8 months old yet.
Maybe if you go bug him when he's sleeping? j/k

Happy Bday Rowan!

Related Posts with Thumbnails