Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Shop: Personalized Baby Gifts

by Designing Mom Tori

I’m always on the lookout for great baby shower gifts as it seems like I always have a friend who is getting ready for a new little addition. I especially love to give personalized baby gifts as an extra thoughtful touch. It’s fun to do something different from a practical baby registry item from time to time – especially when it’s for a really close friend. I have composed a list of personalized baby gifts that I really love (many of them are gifts I have either given, received, or both) Please feel free to add to the list anytime because I am sure there are many more great ideas out there – these are just a few of my favorites right now.


Varsity Font Wallpaper available at The Land of Nod

Custom brag books and photo albums by Kata Golda


Personalized apparel and accessories by Tiny Sprouts


Personalized name charms by Liberty Worth



Custom name prints by Ida Pearle available at Mahar Drygoods


Personalized super soft blankets by Ally Zabba

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails